San Angelo ISD will host an optional, free COVID-19 vaccine clinic in partnership with Shannon Medical Center on Tuesday, November 16, 2021, available for any interested SAISD employee and SAISD students 5 years of age and older at our PAYS School campus located at 1820 Knickerbocker Road. SAISD is offering the vaccine clinic to provide individuals who choose to be vaccinated or to vaccinate their children. The vaccine is now available for children ages 5-11.
- Time: 3:15 - 5:00 pm
- Vaccine available: First dose of the Pfizer, two-dose vaccine
- Vaccine is free, and no form of payment will be necessary
- No pre-registration is required, and walk-ins are welcome.
- A parent or guardian must accompany students 5-17 years of age, and will need to sign consent paperwork prior to student vaccination.
- Please bring your picture ID and insurance card. Picture ID must be presented to receive the vaccine.
- Shannon staff will administer the vaccines
- Masks are appreciated, not required.
The decision to elect to be vaccinated is the individual or parent’s decision. The health, safety and well-being of our students, staff and San Angelo Community continues to be our guiding priority. We appreciate the support and collaboration with Shannon Medical Center in providing this opportunity.